Professional Fire Risk Assessments London
Welcome to Summit Environmental.
Our team have in-depth experience providing specialist fire risk assessments across London and the South East. A fire risk assessment is a systematic method of examining a building, looking at what happens in the building and what the probability is of a fire causing damage to the people within. We have skilled, accredited fire risk assessors, who have worked on premises and dwellings of all sizes, from large, corporate office blocks, blocks of flats, to HMOs (house in multiple occupation).
Our Fire Assessments include a range of checks to meet the requirements under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, including:
- Identifying possible fire risks
- Pinpointing potential causes of ignition
- Assessing at sources of fuel, such as combustibles
- Looking at vulnerable individuals on the premises
- Looking at evacuation equipment and putting together evacuation plans
- Checking doors and access routes
- Providing advice and fire safety training for the employees and fire risk assessor on the premises
Ensuring Your Building Complies with Fire Safety Legislation
We can also provide schedules of any necessary remedial works and beneficial apparatus, if needed. Often, we may suggest additions such as fire alarm checks, fire extinguishers and making sure that compliance is adhered to.