Asbestos, Fire and Legionella Surveyor
Location: Primarily based Surrey, Sussex and Kent, some National Contracts.
Salary / Benefits £23k - £40k +Training + Benefits
Level of Experience: Trainee Surveyor through to Lead Surveyor
We have a well-known name with the environmental and asbestos industry, having a national presence we work hard to provide a wide range of asbestos duties to a mixed range of clients across the UK.
Due to rapidly increasing contracts, we are now looking to take on a hardworking and qualified Asbestos and Fire Risk Surveyor, the ideal candidate will hold the NEBOSH Fire or P402 or RSPH qualification and will hold extensive experience working within the asbestos industry.
Experience & Qualifications for Asbestos Surveys,
- Will hold the P402 or RSPH qualification.
- Will have extensive experience working within the asbestos industry.
- Will be well up to date with relevant Health& Safety legislation.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in using Microsoft office, maintaining a spread sheet.
- Flexible to the needs of the business.
Undertaking asbestos Management, Refurbishment, and demolition surveys on a mixed range of sites.
Undertaking re-inspection surveys
Writing management plans
Collecting data from site and using it to produce detailed reports for clients.
Building and maintaining good working relationships with clients.
We are looking for experienced self-starters who are hungry for success, the competitive salary will be based on training and level of experience.
Training for this role will be ongoing and if wanted training on Fire Risk Assessments and Legionella surveys backed with a full training package.
Contact us at email@example.com