Fire Risk Assessments in Brighton
Welcome to Summit Environmental.
Are you looking for a fire safety consultancy firm in Brighton? Our team of specialist fire risk assessors are the experts to turn to. We have assessed a wide range of properties across the South East ensuring their safety and that they comply with the latest fire safety laws and regulations.
In principal, a fire risk assessment is a system that assess a building, how the building operates, potential hazards and what the risk is of a fire causing damage to the property and the people within it.
Each member of our assessor team are highly trained and certified. Our risk assessors are incredibly experienced and we carry out fire risk assessments in wide range of buildings including HMOs and large office blocks, to smaller commercial premises.
What do our Fire Risk Assessments Involve?
Our fire risk assessments ensure you meet the requirements under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. Which involves the following:
- Identifying potential fire risks
- Looking at possible sources of ignition
- Looking at things that could be sources of fuel
- Establishing the vulnerable persons on site
- Making necessary plans for evacuation and evaluating the existing equipment
- Identifying all fire escape and access routes in the event of a fire
- Offering advice to all employees on site
- Identifying fire prevention measures
Making your Brighton Property Compliant
Following your risk assessment we will provide you with an outlined schedule for any remedial works, if necessary. We will also offer advice on any beneficial equipment. Including suggestions about fire alarm checks and fire extinguishers to ensure that your property meets the latest regulations. As well as, ensuring responsible persons are up to date with training